1) Tempo varies throughout the composition. The exact tempo you choose, of course, yourself. To define different tempos I used not only the original score but also the CD where this composition was performed by the English chamber orchestra.
2) The division into different themes is on my own.
3) The majority of the notes which create the plot (main theme) of the composition are taken from the original score.
4) Excuse me my english in some notes describing pictures in the score. They were mainly translated from german.
1) Here are Viola, Cembalo and Bassi parts.
2) I couldn't include cembalo bass part because of PT limitations but it doesn't play a very important role.
3) Maybe Cembalo means not harpsichord and if anyone knows another instrument which fits better, please, tell me.